Your Consultation: What You Need To Know
We are looking forward to meeting with you soon. This initial meeting will give you an opportunity to learn how we work with our clients to help them achieve their goals. You can be assured that we will always be respectful of the time you invest. There is a little homework we ask you to complete prior to our meeting. Detailed instructions are below as well as links with directions to our offices.
1) Complete Fact Finder
2) Complete Risk Assessment(s)
3) Below is a list of other documents you may want to gather for our meeting. Please do not feel pressure to collect all the below data for your initial consultation but should you decide to work with us we will need copies of these documents.
- Most recent pay stubs and other income information
- Most recent liability statements (mortgage, lines of credit, student loans, credit cards, etc.)
- 401k or other retirement plan information (included investment options), stock options, pensions, matching or profit sharing contributions, etc.
- Most recent Bank Statements
- Most recent Investment Statements
- Individual & Group Insurance Policies (life, disability, long term care, property and casualty)
- Employee benefits detail (ask your HR)
- Most recent Social Security Statement(s)
- Last year's tax return
- Average monthly expenses
4) Directions to our offices
- Maryland Office: 6701 Democracy Boulevard, Suite 300, Bethesda, MD 20817
- Virginia Office: 1934 Old Gallows Road, Suite 350, Vienna VA 22182